lunes

esta tarde llegué tarde al pfc y me enroco en la noche



There's a crow flying/Black and ragged/Tree to tree/He's black as the highway that's leading me/Now he's diving down/To pick up on something shiny/I feel like that black crow/Flying/In a blue sky

I took a ferry to the highway/Then I drove to a pontoon plane/I took a plane to a taxi/And a taxi to a train/I've been traveling so long/How'm I ever going to know my home/When I see it again/I'm like a black crow flying/In a blue, blue sky

In search of love and music/My whole life has been/Illumination/Corruption/And diving, diving, diving, diving./Diving down to pick up on every shiny thing
Just like that black crow flying/In a blue sky

I looked at the morning/After being up all night/I looked at my haggard face in the bathroom light/I looked out the window/And I saw that ragged soul take flight
I saw a back crow flying/In a blue sky/Oh I'm like a black crow flying/In a blue sky

el gran tute

el gran tute
y la vida al desnudo